iPhone Battery Replacement
Turn to us for your iPhone battery replacement. You can expect the best customer service with the satisfaction that your Apple iPad is quality checked to meet manufacturers’ requirements.
Delivered right to your home or work!
How it works
Use our website’s booking page to enter your device and location details when you need a repair. You can choose from various services; the most common is screen repair.
Online scheduling is the ultimate in-service convenience. Available 24/7, it’s ready when you are, so you don’t have to wait to call during business hours. Best of all, you can see what dates and times are available. Choose a time that works for you.
- Select your device.
- Tell us what’s wrong with it.
- Choose a date and time.
- Submit your information.
Once you’ve submitted your repair request, you’ll receive confirmation via email and text message. Upon our arrival, greet your technician, sit back and relax.
✓ We’ll arrive to fix your device
✓ Fix it at our vehicle in plain view
✓ You pay at the end
During our visit
Here’s what will happen
- Your technician will notify you of his arrival via the method of your choice.
- Your technician will greet you with a smile and thumbs-up instead of a handshake.
- Your technician will disinfect your device before servicing it.
- Your technician will practice social distancing and wear a mask.
- Your technicians will repair your device using the highest quality parts commercially available.
- Your technician will inspect your device to ensure proper workmanship.
- Your technicians will fulfill our commitments by delivering exceptional service and craftsmanship in such a manner that we become your only choice.
Everything comes with a warranty
For screen repair, our warranty period is a lifetime. Our warranty period is twelve (12) months for all other repairs. Suppose our part malfunctions while under regular use. We will replace the part again at no cost to you.
What the warranty does not cover
- Defects or damage caused by accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
- Defects or damage caused by exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, weather conditions, sand, dust, or dirt inconsistent with the specifications and instructions applicable to the Product according to the user manual.
Your Info is safe
You can rest assured that your personal data will remain secure during the repair process. Our repair process is fully transparent and your device can remain visible and accessible to you during the entire process.
We will never ask you for the password to your device.